The Dubuque Camera Club is dedicated to promoting an appreciation for the art and skill of digital photography. If you are a tri-state area photography enthusiast, you are welcome to join the club.
- Wondering what happened at the last meeting? See the Meeting Notes page.
- See what’s coming up on the events page. Or scroll down for a brief schedule.
Would you like to join? Please attend a meeting to get to know us better. Regular club meetings are held from September through May. Here’s the Membership Application. Find out more about the club in our brochure.
Regular club meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Mondays from September through May. Most meetings start at 6:30 p.m. Location: E.B. Lyons Interpretive Center, Mines of Spain.
See the events page for more details about upcoming activities.
- Monday, June 17th — Reflections submissions are due. More info here.
- Tuesday, September 3, 6:30 p.m. — 2019-2020 meeting season resumes. Note this meeting is on a Tuesday because of the holiday. Annual membership dues ($20) are due. Overview of N4C competition and rule changes. Monthly competition submissions are due. No Digital Nature entries.
- September 16, 2019 — Judging Digital Nature
- October 7, 2019 — Submissions due. Double Digital Nature entries.
- October 21, 2019 — Possible critique night
- November 4, 2019 — Submissions due.
- November 18, 2019 — Workshop or presentation TBD.
- December 9, 2019 — Potluck holiday party. No second meeting in Dec.
- January 6, 2020 — First meeting of the New Year. Submissions due.
- January 20, 2020 — Workshop or presentation TBD.
- February 3, 2020 — Submissions due. No Digital Pictorial entries.
- February 17, 2020 — Judging Digital Pictorial
- March 2, 2020 — Submissions due. Double Digital Pictorial entries
- March 16, 2020 — Workshop or presentation TBD.
- April 6, 2020 — Submissions due. Double Digital Travel entries
- April 20, 2020 — Workshop or presentation TBD.
- May 4, 2020 — Submissions due. No Digital Travel entries
- May 18, 2020 — Judging Digital Travel
- June 1, 2020 — Potluck Picnic
2019/2020 Club Officers
|Club President||Ronald Tigges|
|N4C Board of Directors / Club PR||Jennifer Tigges|
|N4C Representative||Cara Pusateri|
|Vice President / N4C Rep||Kenneth Kiss|