The Dubuque Camera Club is dedicated to promoting an appreciation for the art and skill of photography. If you are a tri-state area photography enthusiast, you are welcome to join the club.
- Looking for the latest club news? See the Meeting Notes page.
- See detailed information about what’s coming up on the events page. Or scroll down for a concise meeting schedule.
Our club is affiliated with the N4C, an group of 37 midwestern photography clubs. In September 2018, we hosted Blufftops & Visions, the 62nd annual N4C photography convention in Dubuque, Iowa. We had a great time! Visit the Blufftops & Visions photo gallery.
Finding Your Light is the theme for year’s N4C convention. It will be held in Des Moines and hosted by the Des Moines Camera Club. Early bird registration discount ends on August 11, 2019. Learn more on their website.
Would you like to join the Dubuque Camera Club? You are welcome to attend a meeting to get to know us better. Regular meetings are held twice a month on Monday evenings from September through May. Here’s the Membership Application. Find out more in our brochure.
Dubuque Camera Club meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Mondays from September through May. Most meetings start at 6:30 p.m. Location: E.B. Lyons Interpretive Center, Mines of Spain.
See the events page for more details about upcoming activities.
- Tuesday, September 3, 6:30 p.m. — 2019-2020 meeting season resumes. Note this meeting is on a Tuesday because of the holiday. Annual membership dues ($20) are due. Overview of N4C competition and rule changes. Monthly competition submissions are due. No Digital Nature entries.
- September 16, 2019 — Judging Digital Nature
- Sept. 19-22, 2019 — Finding Your Light the N4C annual convention in Des Moines.
- Sept. 21 — Reflections exhibit to open
- October 7, 2019 — N4C competition submissions due. Double Digital Nature entries.
- October 21, 2019 — Possible critique night
- November 4, 2019 — N4C competition submissions due.
- November 18, 2019 — Workshop or presentation TBD.
- December 9, 2019 — Potluck holiday party. No second meeting in Dec.
- January 6, 2020 — First meeting of the New Year. Submissions due.
- January 20, 2020 — Workshop or presentation TBD.
- February 3, 2020 — Submissions due. No Digital Pictorial entries.
- February 17, 2020 — Judging Digital Pictorial
- March 2, 2020 — Submissions due. Double Digital Pictorial entries
- March 16, 2020 — Workshop or presentation TBD.
- April 6, 2020 — Submissions due. Double Digital Travel entries
- April 20, 2020 — Workshop or presentation TBD.
- May 4, 2020 — Submissions due. No Digital Travel entries
- May 18, 2020 — Judging Digital Travel
- June 1, 2020 — Potluck Picnic
2019/2020 Club Officers
|Club President||Ronald Tigges|
|N4C Board of Directors / Club PR||Jennifer Tigges|
|N4C Representative||Cara Pusateri|
|Vice President / N4C Rep||Kenneth Kiss|