The Dubuque Camera Club gives tri-state photography enthusiasts an opportunity to share their passion for capturing or creating visual imagery. All photographers are welcome, from amateur to professional.
- Looking for the latest club news? See the Meeting Notes page.
- See detailed information about what’s coming up on the events page. Or scroll down for a schedule.
Would you like to join the club?
If you are interested in joining the Dubuque Camera Club, you are welcome to attend a meeting. Meetings are held twice a month on Monday evenings from September through June. Here’s the Membership Application. Find out more in our brochure.
The Dubuque Camera Club is affiliated with the N4C, a group of 37 midwestern photography clubs. Our club members compete in N4C digital photography contests. In 2018 our club hosted Blufftops & Visions, the annual N4C convention. Visit the Blufftops & Visions photo gallery.
Dubuque Camera Club meetings are held at E.B. Lyons Interpretive Center in the Mines of Spain. Most meetings start at 6:30 p.m. Complete information about upcoming events is sent to club members by email.
See the events page for more details about what’s coming up.
- February 3, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. — Club meeting. Overview of ImagingUSA. Submissions due (No DP). More info here.
- Thursday, February 13 at 6:00 p.m. — Storytelling in Wildlife Photography presentation by Andreas Exner. More info here.
- February 17, 2020 — Club meeting. Judge Digital Pictorial. More info here.
- March 2, 2020 — Club meeting. Submissions due. Double Digital Pictorial entries
- March 16, 2020 — Club meeting. Workshop or presentation TBA.
- April 6, 2020 — Club meeting. Submissions due. Double Digital Travel entries
- April 20, 2020 — Club meeting. Workshop or presentation TBA.
- April 24-26 — N4C mini-con at Wesley Woods
- May 4, 2020 — Club meeting. Submissions due. No Digital Travel entries
- May 18, 2020 — Club meeting. Judge Digital Travel
- June 1, 2020 — End-of-the-Season Potluck Picnic Election of officers.
2019/2020 Club Officers
|Club President||Ronald Tigges|
|N4C Board of Directors / Club PR||Jennifer Tigges|
|N4C Representative||Cara Pusateri|
|Vice President / N4C Rep||Kenneth Kiss|