Wondering what happened at the last meeting? See the Meeting Notes page.
The Dubuque Camera Club is dedicated to promoting an appreciation for the art and skill of digital photography. If you are a tri-state area photography enthusiast, you are welcome to join the club! Being part of a club can bring new ideas and creative inspiration to your photography.
Regular club meetings are held from September through May. Scroll down for a meeting schedule. Or see what’s coming up by checking the events page. You can find out more about the club on the About page, or see our brochure.
Would you like to join? If you are an amateur or professional photographer in Dubuque or the tri-state area, you are invited to join! You are welcome to attend a meeting in order to get to know us. Please complete the Membership Application and either mail it in or give it to an officer during any meeting.
The Dubuque Camera Club belongs to the North Central Camera Club Council (N4C), an association of 37 midwestern photography clubs. Our members are eligible to compete in the digital categories of the N4C competitions.
In September 2018, we hosted Blufftops & Visions, the 62nd annual N4C photography convention in Dubuque, Iowa. We had a great time! If you would like to see photos of this event, click the button below:
We meet on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month from September through May. Most meetings start at 6:30 p.m. Location: E.B. Lyons Interpretive Center, Mines of Spain. [* subject to change] See the events page for more details about upcoming activities.
- Feb. 18, 6:30 p.m. — Club meeting. Our club will judge the Digital Black and White category of the N4C competition. More info here.
- Sun. Feb. 24, 1:00 p.m. — Storytelling in Wildlife Photography. Presentation by a Dubuque Camera Club member. More info here.
- March 4, 6:30 p.m. — Club meeting. N4C submissions due. Double B&W.
- March 18, 6:30 p.m. — Club meeting. “The Magic of the Histogram.” Presentation by a new club member. More info here.
- April 1, 6:30 p.m. — Club meeting. N4C submissions due.
- April 15, 6:30 p.m. — Club meeting. Our club will judge Digital Travel.
|Vice President||Kenneth Kiss|
|N4C Representative||Cara Pusateri|
|N4C Representative||Kenneth Kiss|
|Public Relations and Events||Jennifer Tigges|