The Dubuque Camera Club is dedicated to promoting an appreciation for the art and skill of digital photography. If you are a tri-state area photography enthusiast, you are welcome to join the club.
- Wondering what happened at the last meeting? See the Meeting Notes page.
- See what’s coming up on the events page. Or scroll down for a brief schedule.
Would you like to join? Please attend a meeting to get to know us better. Regular club meetings are held from September through May. Here’s the Membership Application. Find out more about the club in our brochure.
Regular club meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Mondays from September through May. Most meetings start at 6:30 p.m. Location: E.B. Lyons Interpretive Center, Mines of Spain.
See the events page for more details about upcoming activities.
- May 20, 6:30 p.m. — Club meeting. Photo Critique Night. Club members: To participate, you must submit your photos in advance. More info here.
- June 3, 6:00 p.m. — Potluck picnic for club members/family. Reflections submissions are due. More info here.
- September 16, 2019 6:30 p.m. — Judging Digital Nature
- February 17, 2020 6:30 p.m. — Judging Digital Pictorial
- May 18, 2020 6:30 p.m. — Judging Digital Travel
|Club President||Ronald Tigges|
|N4C Board of Directors / Club PR||Jennifer Tigges|
|N4C Representative||Cara Pusateri|
|Vice President / N4C Rep||Kenneth Kiss|