The Dubuque Camera Club is dedicated to promoting an appreciation for the art and skill of photography. If you are a tri-state area photography enthusiast, you are welcome to join the club.
- Looking for the latest club news? See the Meeting Notes page.
- See detailed information about what’s coming up on the events page. Or scroll down for a schedule.
Would you like to join the club?
If you are interested in joining the Dubuque Camera Club, you are welcome to attend a meeting. Regular meetings are held twice a month on Monday evenings from September through May. Here’s the Membership Application. Find out more in our brochure.
Our club is affiliated with the N4C, an group of around three dozen midwestern photography clubs. In September 2018, we hosted Blufftops & Visions, the 62nd annual N4C photography convention in Dubuque, Iowa. Visit the Blufftops & Visions photo gallery.
Dubuque Camera Club meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Mondays from September through early June. Most meetings start at 6:30 p.m. Location: E.B. Lyons Interpretive Center, Mines of Spain.
See the events page for more details about upcoming activities.
- Monday, January 6, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. — First club meeting of the New Year. Submissions due.
- Sunday, January 12 at 1:00 p.m. — Nature photography presentation at the Mines of Spain. More info here.
- Saturday, January 18, all day — Dubuque Bald Eagle Watch. The club will have a table in the vendor area. More info here
- Monday, January 20, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. — Club meeting. Member presentations: The Story Behind the Photo. More info here.
- February 3, 2020 at 6:30 p.m. — Club meeting. Submissions due. No Digital Pictorial entries.
- February 17, 2020 — Club meeting. Judge Digital Pictorial
- March 2, 2020 — Club meeting. Submissions due. Double Digital Pictorial entries
- March 16, 2020 — Club meeting. Workshop or presentation TBA.
- April 6, 2020 — Club meeting. Submissions due. Double Digital Travel entries
- April 20, 2020 — Club meeting. Workshop or presentation TBA.
- April 24-26 — N4C mini-con at Wesley Woods
- May 4, 2020 — Club meeting. Submissions due. No Digital Travel entries
- May 18, 2020 — Club meeting. Judge Digital Travel
- June 1, 2020 — End-of-the-Season Potluck Picnic Election of officers.
2019/2020 Club Officers
|Club President||Ronald Tigges|
|N4C Board of Directors / Club PR||Jennifer Tigges|
|N4C Representative||Cara Pusateri|
|Vice President / N4C Rep||Kenneth Kiss|